Tuesday, October 20, 2020

Write Your Employee Handbook











About:

I’m a professional handbook writer in this job marketplace. I can assure best satisfaction with professional employee manual or handbook for any company to achieve their milestones. I have proper knowledge in this sector with several years. I have worked as an employee handbook writer before in different job marketplace and got excellent job feedbacks. I will happy to assist you to write an employee manual or company policies or employee handbook for your particular business.

I will also assure you perfect delivery with high quality services. 

My employee handbook Includes:

Section 1 - Introduction

  • Welcome Statement
  • Equal Employment Opportunity
  • Employment At Will
  • Open Door Policy

Section 2 - Employment Policies

  • Employee Categories
  • Performance Reviews
  • Introductory Period
  • Progressive Discipline Policy

Section 3 - Time Away From Work and Other Benefits

  • Benefits Overview
  • Holidays
  • Jury Duty
  • Voting Leave
  • Military Leave
  • Family Medical Leave Act Leave
  • Vacation Benefits
  • Sick Days
  • Insurance Benefits

 Section 4 - On the Job Practices and Policies

  • Employment Records
  • Pay Day
  • Overtime
  • Timekeeping
  • Working Schedule

If you order the $20 gig, it is just a template. No Customizations.

Reviews


:

I am in love with my driver contract and employee handbook! I can not believe how fast and efficient Toziel works. My job was actually done in one day, but I was traveling abroad so communication on my end was a bit delayed. I absolutely LOVE the final product and would recommend Toziel!

:

You Rocked It! It is a beautiful employee handbook! I cannot thank you enough.

:

very quick delivery

:

Love work with her.

:

very fast with communication and great work.




No comments:

Post a Comment