Tuesday, October 20, 2020

Design Awesome Gaming Wallpaper











About:

Do you need wallpaper or/and logo for your Gaming Team, Esport Team etc.?

I will design wallpaper/logo that you can use for whatever comes to your mind. My logos are 3D and awesome designed to pass on wallpapers, covers ( YouTube, Twitch, Facebook ... ) or profile pictures I design for you. You can get all that from this gig or if you need something more please feel free to contact me I can send you custom offer.

I would be more than happy to help you out due to my 6+ years of experience in the field of graphic design, gaming and logos. I think this is accessible for everyone's pocket and if you love logos in this gig you will love and that one I deliver when you order, don't order if you don't like examples. Contact me before you buy if you have some questions I am open to help you while buying something from any of my gigs. I always do my best when design for you but there are and revisions to remake everything what you don't like.. 



When you order from that 3 packaged I design you wallpaper in 1920x1080 px and if you get and logo it is 3D up to 2 letters (like on examples), if you need more get it in gig extras. Profile picture includes your logo or text.



Reviews


:

Fantastic Work! Looks Awesome! I highly recommend!

:

Excellent work! Ty

:

He's really good and creative thank you so much u did what i just asked !

:

Looks awesome!! I love it, professional, on time and do what you like and deserve!

:

love the work




No comments:

Post a Comment