About:
Hello, my name is Josue and I am an audiovisual producer with 6 years of experience.
Then I will leave a description of my service:
BE SURE TO HAVE ALL THE INFORMATION BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER!
I recommend you to contact me before, to answer all your questions.
- The BASIC production will be done in Spanish and with a colored background, animated text and background music (script not included)
- I will do the STANDARD production with a custom background, it can be a park, office, house or apartment. How you prefer! (script not included)
- In the PREMIUM production I will create a script adding the background, music and animation. The premium package has everything that comes in the standard package, an intro or outro customized with your logo.
Remember that the number of words is limited for each package.
Reviews
Seller's Response:
This service was excellent, I will recommend it without a doubt, all aspects of the video were adapted as we want, and it was delivered on time, 100% satisfied, Thanks! Este servicio es excelente, lo recomiendo sin lugar a dudas, todos los aspectos del video fueron adaptados segun nuestro requerimiento, y fue entregado a tiempo, estoy 100% satisfecho, Gracias!
Seller's Response:Very good buyer! he came up with a well explained idea and I was able to develop the project without problems. I will definitely work for him again! Thank you
Seller's Response:oh my God, this guy just made my dream come true....you are top. All of the future of our projects are for you. Thank you for everything. 10000000% recommended!!!!
Seller's Response:Great!!! I am glad you are satisfied with the result. Here I will be willing to work for you. Thank you very much!! great buyer !!
Seller's Response:Excellent Seller. Very professional and personable. I loved his energy and tone. Would definitely recommend him and will use his services in the future.

No comments:
Post a Comment